Saturday, May 22, 2004

Shrek 2



I watched Shrek 2 yesterday... It was so funny..The animations are great too! People said it was better than the first one. You guys should see it!
I particularly like Donkey and Puss. Can't believe that Puss' voice is Antonio Banderas'.. hehehe...

I was so amazed on the way marketing works. Yesterday I wanted to buy a small popcorn. Then the girl in the counter asked me if I want to upgrade to regular popcorn for just 50 cents more. "You get twice as much for only 50 cents more.." she said..hahaha.. and I took it greedily... and guess what? I only ate half.., well perhaps a little bit more than half, the bag!! What a waste of 50 cents ahhahaha.. (dikurs-in ke Indo itu Rp.3000 loh dapet bakso semangkok hahaha..) I'm so cheap hehehe.. :)

I watched the movie for CAD8.95 I thought.. wow it's so cheap (btw, the movie tickets in canada are cheaper now)...but then.. I wasted CAD8.32 for popcorn and a drink hehehehe... But it's all worth it... *buat refreshing hehehe*

Anyway.. I didn't get any more weird phone calls.. *YAY*

No comments: