Friday, May 21, 2004

I'm really annoyedddd.
Two days ago, at 12.30ish in the morning somebody called me. There was no number on my caller ID, and when I picked it up, nobody answered it. I hung up.
I thought it was from my mom or Ely in Indo.. but I asked both of them and confirmed that it wasn't them.

Yesterday, at 12.30ish am too.. i received the same phone call. This time I waited instead of hung up. Silence. He hung up.
Then.. at 2.30am... that annoying person called again. This time he called like 6 times maybe... I answered 2 of them and he/she won't answer. He only pressed the number on the keypad.. the same variation of tone on each of them... but I don't know whether it's a number or a message???In the background it was like he was in the car, or there's a bit of music.. I dunno...

Who might call me?
1. It may be someone from Indo (since the calls were so early in the morning. The person may not know the time difference. No caller ID)But who is itt...??
2. Maybe I am on the top of the phone book's list of somebody's cell phone, since my name starts with B(maybe he doesn't have any friend with names start with A). Sometimes when you don't lock the keypad, the phone could accidentally dialed the first person on the phone book list. (if you have a nokia phone, you'll understand)
3. Somebody found the church booklet, where there's my name and number on it,or pressed a random number and got my number, have nothing to do, decided to "annoy" me..
4. Or.. somebody is trying to send me a message?

Hahaha.. playing detectivess....I hope he doesn't call me again. It's starting to freak me out.

No comments: