Wednesday, June 02, 2004

"Let's get married.."
"what?? errr.. i don't think we're ready.."
"i know we don't have everything yet.. but we have each other.. that's the most important thing.."
"i dunno honey.. i'm not ready yet.."

That's what he said a couple days ago..I regret it so much...
I should have said yes honey... let's get married... let's tell the world that we're in love... I should have said yes to his proposal..but no.. I said no...

I cry... silently... in front of his cold body..
Yesterday his mom called me and said that he had a car accident.
He's away now.. and I didn't have the chance to say goodbye..

I missed him... I missed his boyish smile.. his laughter..
I missed the way he try to make me smile..
I missed the way he needed me..
I missed the way he loves me...

I remember he said "I love you" in front of everybody in the restaurant. I was really embarrassed
But then he said.."If you love someone you say it, you say it right then.. out loud, or the moment just passes you by..."

Tears flowing down on my cheek... I want to say it out loud.. I want to tell him that I love him... but the moment has passed me by..

*The above story is only fiction... *

No comments: