Saturday, July 10, 2004

Fear of getting old

I know it's to early for me to fear this.
Mind you, I'm only 22 years old.
The age when I'm just starting the real life people say...
But still.... time'll fly so fast. You never know until it hits you, you're OLD!!!

Getting old has a lot of responsibility.
I have to work, to stand for myself, to face intimidating people. And on top of that, my skin isn't as elastic as it used to be. Haha.. :)I have to buy those 3 step cleanser people say.. so my skin'll glow like it used to be...
Whoa!! what's that supposed to mean? Like it used to be.... huh
That's like the "nice" way to tell me that i'm old.... :)

I'm afraid I can't do whatever I want like I used to be.
People say grown woman has to look gracefully everytime, meaning use the 3 step cleanser, wear make up to cover weakness, wear clothes that slim our figure.. haha..

Can't have sandals, shorts, t shirt..
Can't have a hair looking like you just get up... hehehe
Can't cry and ask for your mom to solve your problem..
Can't just curl in a bed, hug your teddy bear and drink hot cocoa...
Can't just sleep without washing your face with the 3 step cleanser...

hey, I'm 22... and I'm still doing all that occasionaly (meaning: happen sometimes but not regulary according to oxford pocket dictionary)... hehehe

No comments: